Friday, September 18, 2009

Wow...what a crazy life I've had the last month or so! School started back up in August, with me heading back to my classroom on August 17 and the kids heading back on August 2o. To add to the usual craziness, this year I'm teaching a language arts block (instead of just grammar and writing) so have to brush up on all the standards that I haven't taught in over 5 years. But the fun doesn't end there! We also purchased two new text books from new publishers...are being trained in new teaching strategies that the district has adopted....and have a new language arts coach that comes and observes us as we struggle with all the newness! So you can see, it's pretty crazy, and that's all before 4pm (when I finally drag myself home, even though school is over at 2:30) when I head home to three youngsters playing soccer and Scouts and board meetings and PTO.....and I guess you get the picture!
Anyway, I haven't had a ton of time to scrap, but have completed some new layouts and promise to get them posted some time this weekend!
Also, I wanted to remind you/invite you to the September Crop over at From Here 2 Scrapternity! It will start today and run through the weekend, with lots of challenges and games! So if you get a chance, please head over there and join us during the weekend!
Okay, it's time to go and dry my hair so I'm off of this computer. Hope you all have an AWESOME Friday!

No comments: