Monday, March 08, 2010

Happy Monday, All!
It's the start of another work week...the start of another grading period...and only 12 more weeks of school until Summer Vacation!!!

Okay, now that I have that out of my system, I wanted to share the newest sketch from Nuts About Sketches. I loved the sketch for this week (Week 99) because it allowed me to use so many pictures (something I REALLY need to do more often).


I had so much working with this week's sketch, and decided to use some fun pictures of my father-in-law from this past Christmas. We bought him a Gilly suit, and of course had to have some fun with it. So, the kids and I created our own suit (using a l/s tshirt and felt) and had him open that before the real suit. Once he opened the real suit, he had to put it on, and before long was sporting Taylor's brand new Hannah Montana wig WITH the suit. We laughed soooo hard and him, and it was such a joy to see (especially since he had a stroke in November).

Okay, here is my take on the sketch. For some reason this title got stuck in my head and so I went with it:


Well, I sure hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'm off to get the kids ready for soccer.

1 comment:

Vanessa C. said...

You have an award at my blog. Thanks!