Friday, October 15, 2010

Are you ready to Crop?
I know I am, and I sure hope that I get lots of scrapping time this weekend (in between the 5oth anniversary party, soccer, soccer, and yes, soccer).

There are two AWESOME crops this weekend if you are looking for some fun. Ms. Pam and I are hosting a Fall-O-Ween crop over at Scrapternity. There are lots of challenges and games. I've seen the list of challenges, and they are AWESOME!!! The crop will run from today until Sunday, with all finished layouts/challenges due by Monday night.

The second crop is over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking and it's a mini crop. The fun starts on Saturday and it's a Scrap Pink theme. There will be lots of awesome challenges (with a precrop challenge already posted using an awesome sketch from Creative Scrappers) and even a raffle for one AMAZING pink scrapping prize!

So, I sure hope that you can join me at one (or hopefully both) sites for some amazing scrapping fun!!!

No comments: