Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Good morning, All! It's been a crazy month with lots of snow days, two hour delays and jury duty here in southern Ohio! I love the snow, but it sure wreaks havoc with my classroom!
In other news, the latest Lipstick Chick challenge has gone live! There are lots of awesome layouts from the DT, and the prize this month is super yummy, too!
Here is my layout for the month of February:


I was so happy that I was able to create this layout using scraps from my stash. Several of the papers are at least two years old. The picture was taken after Taylor's Christmas program in December. The title of the layout is: All Because I Dared to Believe in Love.

And, here is a peak at the prize for this month:

Our sponsor is CANDY SHOPPE DESIGNS. In order to be eligible for this prize, all you need to do is pick one of the awesome DT layouts from the XOXO blog, scraplift it, and post your version over at the XOXO blog. Easy, right?
Also, you can head over to Candy Shoppe Designs and join their BLOG HOP MEME all month long in February for a second chance at winning this prize package filled with sweetness!
Let me tell you, I've played with this kit and it is super yummy!
Okay, time to be productive. However, I will be back later to share some of my latest creations. This weekend I participated in an online crop over at Birds of a Feather and had so much fun!
Have an awesome Wednesday!!!

No comments: