Friday, February 22, 2013

Today is the Day



Today is the start of the second annual Birds of a Feather Lovebirds Crop! We'd love to have you join us for three days of challenges, games, fellowship and the ever famous BOAF Bingo!

Today is also the day that the new Scrap Chick team is being introduced on the Birds of a Feather Kit Co. blog. I am thrilled to announce that Amy asked me to stick around for another term as the Design Team Leader. I've loved my time working with Amy, her amazing kits and the great teams of designers. Now I can't wait to work with the new team of talented chickies. To find out who will be joining me, check in at the blog every couple of hours.

Now, because we are having a crop, I created two challenges and layout examples. My first challenge is to use song lyrics on a layout. I used part of the lyrics from a Bruno Mars song for this special layout of my daughter.  


My second challenge is to use a list of 10 things you love on a layout. They can be random things or items in a specific category (like I did). My layout is about my 10 favorite songs, right now. 


These are just two of the many fun challenges we have lined up for you over at Birds of a Feather Kit Co. and we'd love for you to stop by the forum, check out the challenges and join in on all the fun!

Have a blessed Friday!
~Linda~

No comments: