Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Tuesday, All!
I wanted to take a moment to share the August Birds of a Feather Kit Co. kit. Amy has done another amazing job putting together this kit. She mixed pieces from the Glitz "Color Me Happy" line with pieces from the Simple Stories "I {heart} Summer" line. The end result is a super fun, super color, super perfect for summer pictures, kit!


See, isn't that a fun kit?

And, since this is back-to-school month, I've had early reveal dates for this kit. The first two layouts were created this weekend. 


This layout was inspired by one by Scrapbook Circle DT member, Ursula Schneider. 

And this project is a Post-It holder. I created one last year for myself, and decided that I needed to make one for my best friend, and fellow teacher, Toda. 
You can check out the tutorial, [url=http://birdsofafeatherkitco.ning.com/profiles/blogs/technique-tuesday-post-it-note-holder]HERE[/url]

It's hard to believe that I only have one more reveal with this kit, especially since I just received my kit on Saturday :D I'll be back this weekend to share the rest of my creations with you.

Blessings,
~Linda~

No comments: