Friday, September 11, 2015

Say "Hello" to the September Birds of a Feather Kit Co. kit!

Hello, Chickies!
I wanted to share a couple of layouts that I created using the beautiful September Birds of a Feather Kit Co. kits. 
This month Amy has put together another amazing kit.  We're ending the summer Kit season with more deep summery colors and bold designs; floral-patterned paper lovers rejoice! The WRMK "Wildflower" Collection boasts some absolutely gorgeous florals and botanicals sure to satisfy your flower fix! Taming the vibrant "A"-sides are serenely beautiful ombre designs and splashes of watercolor on the reverse. Everything is perfect for those late summer and early fall pictures.

For my first layout, I created this simple layout using a favorite picture of the pups. Whenever we leave, come home, or are just outside without them, they will sit in the window and watch us. I LOVED fussy cutting the flowers from the "Wildflower" paper. The title was a mixture of fussy cutting and WRMK gold foil words. To finish off the layout I threw on some WRMK washi tape and touch of "Dylusions" ink spray.



For my second layout I scraplifted a favorite layout from former Scrap Chick Kristin. This time I really played with patterns and colors, and had a ton of fun layering the oranges with the blues. I addes some more fussy cutting and was able to use a favorite picture I took of Zack and Taylor when we visited him at OSU this past weekend. I finished off the layout layering my title and my layout was finished. 



As you can see, the September kit is another fun-filled kit! If you haven't picked up your September kit, there are still a few left in the boutique.


~Happy Scrapping~


No comments: