Thursday, December 03, 2009

I'm trying...I really am! I'm determined to be more regular with my blogging, and I'm thinking that my new December Daily album will help me do just that. I did one of these last year, and loved the outcome, so decided to do another one this year. We've started an accountability thread over at Scrapternity that I know will help keep a lot of us on track.
On another scrapping note, the December Scrapternity crop is coming up next weekend (where does the time go? I feels like we just did the November one!) We will have lots of challenges and games, so hopefully you will stop by and scrap with us for a bit. The crop runs through Sunday, with all challenges due by Monday and I know that Pam has tons of awesome prizes lined up!
Okay...back to work (only a few more hours to go and then I can head home!)
Have a blessed Thursday, all!

No comments: