Friday, June 17, 2011

Wow, I can't believe that it's been a month since I last posted! To say that these last few weeks have been hectic is an under statement! As soon as school was out, Zack had two weeks of Health (9-11/12 each day for two weeks) so that he won't have to take it in high school. Then, this week we had Challenger Soccer Camp for six hours, Monday through Friday. Add to that, Kaleb's baseball games and we've been running around like crazy!
Plus, I've had teeth issues...cracked teeth that needed filled, pain, pain and lots of pain....and then finally, an un-planned root canal! Thank goodness I'm starting to feel better. Now, here's hoping my mojo finds its way back home...I miss my scrapping.
Before I go, I just want to remind everyone about the June challenge over at XOXO. The new DT has been picked and the new layouts are up for lifting!
Have a great Friday!!

No comments: