Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome to November

Wow...I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! I was doing so well at keeping up, but the end of October and the entire month of November has just kicked my rear. Zack finished his soccer season, there were practices for his spring season and indoor soccer games. Taylor continued with gymnastics and Kal joined an indoor soccer team, too. Add to that birthday parties, Thanksgiving and lots of Christmas decorating, and I just haven't had a ton of time for scrapping or blogging. However, things have started to settle down and I have vowed to get all caught up and back to the world of blogging.
So, I want to share the layouts that I've been working on the past few weeks.  

This first layout was created for the November sketch challenge over at Birds of a Feather Kit Co. It was a Pagemap sketch and I had so much fun using pieces of the October BOAF kit and Prima leaves on this one.

This next layout was created for the November stash challenge over at Birds of a Feather and for the November recipe challenge over at From Here 2 Scrapternity. I loved playing with these chipboard frames from Crate and even threw some Shimmerz on the background, too. 

This next layout is for the November color challenge over at Birds of a Feather Kit Co. and I also used the November BOAF kit. The Simple Stories papers are perfect for heritage layouts. 

This last picture is for the November journaling challenge over at Birds of a Feather Kit Co. and for the scraplift challenge over at From Here 2 Scrapternity. I just love Christmas ornaments!
 This shows all of the journaling tags that I tucked behind the ornament pictures.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

What beautiful projects! I love the idea of tucked the hjournaling cards behind the ornament paictures!! Genius! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.