Monday, October 24, 2011

XoXo Blog Hop Winner and Reminder!

Happy Monday, all!
It was another super busy weekend in the Harper household, with Kaleb playing in two tournament soccer games and Zack playing in one. Add to that the Opening Night performance that Zack had on Saturday, and I am worn out!
Anyway, I wanted to take a minute to let everyone know my winner for the XoXo Blog Hop! I tossed all the names into a basket and had Mr. Kaleb Michael pick a winner, and he picked out Ms. Kayla's (mustangkayla) name!! So Kayla, just send me your information and I will get your GC out to you!!

Also, before I go, I want to remind everyone that there is still time to enter the October XoXo challenge. The deadline is October 31 :)

Have a wonderful Monday!!

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

Yay! Thank you so much! :-)