Sunday, October 02, 2011

Okay, I just had to share what I did this weekend. I went shopping and picked up a few things for Mr. Toby. Along with some mini tennis balls and chew sticks, I picked up this:


Okay, I always swore that I would NEVER have a little dog....and I would NEVER have an animal that I dressed up...but to be honest, Toby gets so cold in the morning, so I wanted to get something that help keep him a little warm. And, since I'm all into being honest...I had to go with the skull sweater because, well because it was just so darn cute :)

Okay...off to do a little more scrapping. I can't wait to share some of my new creations with you. I am going to be doing two blog hops this month, so there will be lots and lots of excitement going on this month :)


1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

Too stinkin' cute! Oh my...makes me *almost* want to go get a puppy! ;-)