Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thanks so Much for all the Birds of a Feather Blog Hop Participation! And the Winner is.....

Good (Early) Morning! Today at noon is the start of the XoXo Blog Hop, so I hope that you will all join us for that. Let me tell you, I've had a sneak peek at the other ladies' layouts/projects and all you Blog Hoppers are in for a treat! 
Anyway, before that happens, I want to go ahead and get a spot for the winner of the Birds of a Feather Blog Hop winner. I haven't picked my winner, yet, but hope to do it later today. So, look for an update to this post later this afternoon or early evening. 
Okay, now please wish me luck. I have to go on a field trip with my 8th grade class, and since they are a trying group....it should be an interesting day! Have a great Thursday!
**Okay, I used the un-scientific method of asking Mr. Kaleb to help me pick a winner. I asked him to pick a number between 1 and 19, and he went with 7. This means that Jenelle is the winner! Congrats, Jenelle!!! Please send me your email info and I will get your GC info out to you! Thanks so much to everyone that visited my blog during the hop and played along with us!

No comments: