Sunday, October 02, 2011

Good Sunday Evening!

I just checked in over at Scrapbook Circle Kit Club, and was thrilled to see the new October kit reveled! When I saw the kit, I was reminded of crisp clear autumn mornings and flea market Saturdays.

Check out this month's kit:

Included Patterned Paper

Pebbles Fresh Goods Simple Joys
Pebbles Fresh Goods Window Display
Lilly Bee Memorandum 9 to 5
Jillibean Homemade 6 Bean Barley Pearls
Fancy Pants School Days No.2 Pencils
Lily Bee Memorandum Whiteboard
Lily Bee Memorandum Time clock
Crate Farmhouse Cross Stich
Crate Random Textile

Included Embellishments

Pebbles Fresh Goods Embossed Masking Tape Stickers
Studio Calico Scrap Pad
2 Elle’s Studio Today Tags
(styles will vary)
Pink Paislee Sawdust Wood Alphabet
Shabby Chic Crafts Chevron Journaling Tag
(colors will vary)
Elle’s Studio Red Pennants Embellishment Page
Aqua Twine
Scrapbook Circle Printable


See? I told you it was a yummy kit! I can't wait to get my hands on this kit!

Well, time to get things ready for the upcoming week. Why does it seem like the weekends just fly by me? At least I have a crop to look forward to this coming weekend ;)

No comments: