Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Happy Tuesday! We are super busy tonight, but I wanted to take a minute to share a couple of my current layouts.

This first layout was for the September Birds of a Feather Kit Co. Photography challenge. We were challenged to scrap a layout about our town and what it is famous for. Anyway, I took this picture of one of the signs found throughout our town. I then used the September Scrapbook Circle kit. I had so much fun just playing with the fun papers and alphas on this one.


This next layout was created for the October Birds of a Feather Kit Co. color challenge. The colors we were asked to use were a perfect match to the October Birds of a Feather kit, so I used it to create this layout. I also used a sketch from Sketchy Thursday. Again, I had tons of fun playing with this one!

Okay, time to head off to soccer practice and Zack's soccer game. If the high school boys' team wins tonight, they will be the SCOL champs for the third year in a row! I'm super excited/nervous, especially since Zack is only a freshman.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!


No comments: