Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Fun, Funky and Bright BOAF Kit

Hello Wednesday and Hello Hump Day! I am so happy that this work week is almost over, and as of today, I have just ten days left in this school year :D Let's just say that this has been a LONG and DIFFICULT school year, and there were often times I didn't think I would make it to this point without breaking.

Now, I want to share my layouts that I created using the May Birds of a Feather Kit. When I first saw this kit, I smiled. It's just so fun, funky and bright!


 Once I had this kit in hand, I knew it was perfect for pictures of my dd, Taylor Quinn. This first picture was taken back when she was just two and a half. That pout was pretty common back then, and we still get glimpses of it (even though she is 9 1/2)


This second layout was inspired by one by Nichole N. I loved her frame idea, so I fussy cut all of these frames and then went to town decorating them.


 This layout was created for the Flock Together Crop. I love these ladies!


I took this picture of myself last summer, and when I saw this AT tag, I knew what title I wanted to use. I then used lots of scraps and doodles to create a fun layout.


For this last layout, I went back to pictures of Taylor. I took these last summer, and when I loaded them to my computer I was amazed and how she has grown. My baby girl is quickly growing up on me :(

As you can see, I've LOVED working with this kit. I have had so much fun playing with the colors and patterns.
Have a great Wednesday!





No comments: