Friday, December 21, 2012

A Blog Hop Winner and a Few Sneaks


Happy Friday, Everyone! 
Today is our first day of Christmas break and there is lots of holiday baking on my To Do list :)
Before I jump headfirst into all that fun, I want to take a moment to announce the winner of my Blog Hop drawing. 
I threw all the names into a hat and had Zack draw out a name. The name he picked is Ms. Janet!
Janet, you will receive a code from me (in the next few days) for your $10 gift certificate to the Birds of a Feather Boutique! 
Now, one last thing: Amy has started posting sneaks of the stunningly beautiful January Birds of a Feather Kit and I want to share them with you. I currently have the kit sitting here on my desk, and trust me: You NEED this kit!




See...it's beautiful!
Okay, off to do lots and lots of baking. Enjoy your day!

No comments: