Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Saturday, All!!!
It's been a rainy one here in southern Ohio, and the soccer game for this afternoon has been re-scheduled. So, I've been doing lots and lots of scrapping!

My inspiration today? Why, it's all the awesome birthday crop challenges posted over at From Here 2 Scrapternity! We are celebrating 5 years and there are ten awesome challenges to get your scrapping mojo flowing!

Here are two of the challenges I've finished:

I used the last major pieces from my January Birds of a Feather kit for this one. I've loved working with these papers. I even tried another banner...even though I don't really like them.


On this layout I used the new Hello Luscious line from Basic Grey. Can I just tell you? LOVE IT!!!! I then added some old Prima bling flourishes and some old TH grungeboard to finish the look.

No comments: