Thursday, April 21, 2011

Okay, I just wanted to share some exciting news. I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Amy over at Birds of a Feather kit club! If you haven't seen Amy's kits, you need to head over there now and check them out. I received the May kit, and I've had so much fun playing with all the goodies. And just to let you know how much is in each kit, I have been able to create 9 layouts and one altered item...using just the kit and the add-ons that she sent me!!!

Here is the May Kit. As you can see, it's a fun mix of Little Yellow Bicycle and Jillibean Soup, with some Bazzill basics thrown in for good measure :)I can't share my creations with you just yet, but will get them posted as soon as I can. In the meantime, you can always head over to BOAF and check them out for yourself. Oh, don't forget...she offers add ons to each kit, and this time around I HIGHLY recommend the Jillibean die cut sheet ;)

Happy Thursday, All!

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats Linda! I can't wait to see your design work!