Monday, June 22, 2009

Good Monday Morning! Yep, it's the start of another work week (or in my case...just a week) I love summer vacation!
Today, I plan on doing nothing but scrapping. Since Thursday I have pretty much spent my time either cooking or cleaning and while my house looks wonderful (and organized) and the food for the cookout on Saturday and Mom's on Sunday was awesome...I'm ready of life to get back to normal. So, last night a made a list of challenges from {SAS} that I want to work on, and hopefully can get a couple of them finished today.

Okay, before I go, I wanted to share some pictures of the guys golfing yesterday.

This is my dh in his cart, and Zack with Crazy Papaw Willy. They stopped by the house after the first nine holes before heading off to the last nine (my parents live on the golf course...hole three is in front of their house and hole nine is to the side):


Here the guys are on hole nine. Jon was first, then Zack, then Crazy Papaw:


Finally, Grandpa. At 89 he can't go out and golf any more (something he's always loved to do) but that didn't stop him from taking a cart and going 18 rounds (around the course) with the guys:
Okay...time to head off to scrap. Have a wonderful Monday :)

No comments: