Sunday, June 07, 2009

It's Sunday and I've have to admit that I've had a pretty productive weekend. Aside from doing lots of scrapping, I also worked on the house and cleaned the kitchen from top-to-bottom yesterday. Then today, I tackled Kaleb's room and purged and cleaned the heck out of that place. It makes me feel good to sit back and see that I got so much done.

On the scrapping front, I finished one two-pager (don't do many of those) and then three additional layouts. Three of the layouts are for Mom's Christmas album, so I'm happy to say that I *think* I may have almost 20 layouts done for that (woohoo!)

In other scrappy news, I've found a wonderful new web site called Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. Pam joined before me and kept talking about it, so one day I decided to check it out. Wow...this is one awesome board! Everyone is so friendly, but there are also A TON of AWESOME challenges! I love that there isn't really any time limit...you can jump in wherever...and you can earn charms! Needless to say, their challenges are doing a lot to help me find my mojo.

So, before I head to bed for the night, I want to share my weekend creations.
This is the two-pager that I did. This is my mom and grandmother back in January of 1945.
I had sooo much fun playing with the October Afternoon goodies.






Now, the next layout is also for my mom's album, and it was done using one of the wonderful sketch challenges from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking:



This last layout is just one that did about the china cabinet that I recently inherited from my grandparents:



No comments: