Saturday, August 27, 2011


Good Saturday Morning!
I started back to school on the 15th, so things have been pretty crazy around here. Add to that Zack starting his season with the boys' high school soccer team and Kal and Tay starting soccer, and it's been a total whirlwind.

However, I woke up to a soccer-free weekend and decided that it was time to catch up on the blog, scrapping and in the house.

Since I started back to school, that means that the kids did, too. I can't believe how fast they are growing up on me!

Here is Zack....our freshman (and yes, that was so hard to type!)


Here is Kaleb, our fifth grader.


Here is Miss Taylor Quinn...our third grader.


And Finally, all three of them, together.


Okay, I'm off to do some much needed cleaning. Being gone all week sure takes a toll on the housework. Hopefully I will be able to share some new layouts later this weekend!
Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: