Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF, Everyone!
I have a ton of stuff on my to do list today, but before I jump in with both feet I wanted to post a couple of my current layouts.

This first layout was created for the color challenge over at Birds of a Feather. The color combo was PERFECT for the August Birds of a Feather kit...which I'm totally in love with, by the way.
I've wanted to do a layout using this Jeremy Camp song for a while, and somehow it all came together for this challenge.
This next layout was for the August Sketch challenge over at Birds of a Feather. Here is the sketch that we used:
Here is my layout. I loved using this fun 100 Days of Summer line from Simple Stories. This is a picture of Miss Taylor taken back in 2004. She was running through the Slip & Slide with her brothers....and LOVING IT!

This last layout wasn't created for any special challenge. One day, Taylor and I were headed to Walmart and she was looking for shapes in the clouds. Then, out of the blue, she started talking about how clouds are created. I love how she looks at the world! I did used the August Birds of a Feather kit for this layout. I did add the white lined paper from my stash and the journaling block. Everything else came in the kit.
Okay, time to get off and work on some stuff for school. Hopefully I get back to scrapping later tonight! Have a wonderful Friday :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

You have done fantastic work with the August kit - I so NEED those BG papers! LOVE these layouts :)