Sunday, August 28, 2011




It's another lazy Sunday at the Harper household. I woke up with a nasty headache, so have laid low most of the day. However, I did manage to get a layout finished. I love working with Basic Grey...somehow it always just comes together for me :)

First off, here is today's layout. I used more of the August Birds of a Feather kit for this one, adding some Recollections flowers and Out of Print chipboard that I purchased to go with the kit. This layout was created for the Photography challenge over at Birds of a Feather.
This is a picture of Miss Taylor with a yorkie puppy called Tim. Let me tell you...I would LOVE to have this little man as part of our family! Too bad I can't convince husband.....


This next layout was created for a scraplift challenge over at Birds of a Feather. We had to pick another board member to lift, and I went with this beautiful layout by Kayla:


I loved the sun burst design of patterned paper in the background, and couldn't wait to give it a try. So, I pulled out my stash of Basic Grey and went to town. I have to admit, it's one of my current favs.


Okay, off to rest some more and hoping this headache goes away real soon. Have a blessed Sunday and wonderful upcoming week!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your layouts are beautiful! I'm dying to lift the first one if I can make it work with my pictures that I have in mind ;)