Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Happy September!
We have survived the first 12 days of school and are currently on our Labor Day/County Fair break. Add to that some awesome fall-like weather and I'm loving life!

Today I have two layouts to share. The first one is my September DT layout for XOXO. The current Birds of a Feather kit was PERFECT for the challenge we were given, and I was eager to use all that yummy Echo Park Victoria's Garden goodness :D I also used a Sketchy Tuesday sketch for this layout. The pictures are of Miss Taylor that I took on the first day of school 2010.
So, head on over to the XOXO blog and see all the wonderful inspiration for this month. While you're there, check out all the awesome new changes to the blog and challenges.


This next layout is my first September challenge for Birds of a Feather. This challenge was the color one and the minute I saw it I knew it was perfect for the Echo Park "Splash" line. To create the layout I used inspiration from a layout over at Scrapbook.com (PamFSU29). I actually loved playing with this grid design :) I used lots of random pictures of the family in the pool.
Okay, off to do a little laundry, cleaning and hopefully, some more scrapping!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: