Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Hump Day!!
I have to admit, we've been super busy the past few weeks, and that has made the weeks just fly by me! I really can't believe that it's already Wednesday! And do you know the best part? I have a soccer free weekend coming up, which means LOTS of scrappy time (especially since the weather man says that it's going to be cool and rainy all weekend - perfect scrappy weather :D )

So, I am just checking in because I want to share the latest kit from Birds of a Feather Kit Co. When I saw this kit yesterday morning, I was thrilled! It just screams fall, apples, back-to-school and pumpkin patches, to me! I love this time of year, and this kit is going to be PERFECT for all of my autumn pictures.

So, without further ado....here is the September Birds of a Feather Kit:


Now, if the kit isn't yummy enough, here is a look at the extras that you can buy:

There are Two Embellishment Kits (LOVE them both)

And then there is the extra patterned paper:

So, if you love the kit and extras as much as I do, just hop on over to Birds of a Feather Kit Co. and pick one up!

Have an awesome Wednesday :)

No comments: