Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Tuesday Evening!
We had a busy night, tonight, with Kal having practice at 7pm and Zack having a soccer game at 7pm. We got everyone where they needed to be without a hitch, and the boys' high school team pulled off another shut out victory!! Woohoo!!

Anyway, I decided to share some of my newest creations with everyone, since I just love how they turned out! I've discovered a LOVE for Simple Stories papers/lines, and *think* that I may need to order some more of their lines....especially Elementary (now to find some place that isn't sold out of that particular line!)

So, this first layout was created for the sketch challenge over at Birds of a Feather Kit Co. I used the Baby Steps line from Simple Stories (which I actually bought for a whole other subject) and had to use these super darling pictures of our new family member, Toby.


This next layout was created for the September Crop challenge over at From Here 2 Scrapternity. Again, I used more of the Baby Steps line and pictures of Toby. The sketch comes from Sketch Savvy, another new sketch site to me (and anyone who knows me, knows how much I LOVE sketches).
Okay...time to go and get everyone in bed and see if I can stir up some mojo to maybe start another layout. I'd love to work on the current sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays.
Have a wonderful week!

No comments: