Thursday, December 29, 2011

Count Down to 2012

Happy Thursday! I don't know about you, but it sure doesn't seem possible that 2011 is almost gone! The older I get, the quicker the time seems to fly.
Well, this week over at Birds of a Feather, Amy and the DT have put together a Count Down to 2012 challenge. Each day, one of the gals post a challenge, and you have until midnight (your time) to get your layout posted. There are prizes for each day, and I have been having a blast doing some 'fast' scrapping. Seriously, it usually takes me FOREVER to put together a layout, so knowing that I only have until midnight is an added challenge that I am loving! 
If you want all of the details for each challenge, you can check it out, HERE. So far there have been three challenges, and I am happy to say that I have completed all three of them. Here is a look at each of them:

December 26th: Progressive Challenge:
This challenge is probably the hardest one for me. We have certain steps to follow each day, and in the end, will have a finished layout.  Since I like to plan out my layouts before I do any gluing, this has been the most challenging for me. However, I'm getting into the fun of it, and have to admit, I'm liking what I have, so far. 

Day One: Two pictures, cardstock background and three different patterned papers. 

Day Two: Three brads and at least two pieces of chipboard.

Day Three: Add a tag or ticket next to a picture. 


December 27th Challenge: 2011 Year in Review:

A closer look at the journaling. I printed it out and then cut it all apart. 

December 28th Challenge: Color of the Year:


Now to wait to see what today's challenge has in store for us :) I have to make a run to the grocery store, too. I'm thinking I should do that, first, so that I can spend the rest of the day scrapping!

No comments: