Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Friday Eve!

I've been working furiously on my Project 12 layouts. I am happy to say that I have totally finished my layouts for 2010! And, I only have to do February and I will be caught up with all of my Project 12 layouts for 2011.

I have to say, this has been a wonderful project, and I've loved looking back over all of last years pictures. The journaling part was also pretty simple. Add to that the fact that you are given a sketch to follow and it makes for a super easy project.

Okay, here is my 2010 Project 12 Reveal:

January: I used some favorite Bo Bunny papers on this, glitter, (on the snowflakes and on the background paper and grey trim)


February: I had fun using the Making Memories items on this one. From the pp, to the glitter paper (so glad I FINALLY found a way to use that) to the frames.

March: For this month, I used more from my stash. I've had that flocked paper and patterned paper for at least a year. Again, so glad I found a way to use them.
April: For this month, I used a Polka Dot Whimsy kit. I would have never used those papers on a normal layout, but they just seemed perfect for this project.

May: For May, I again dug into my stash. I used lots of old paper, cardstock (which I seldom use anymore), trim, flowers and lots and lots of rubons.

June: June was perfect for some Basic Grey. I love this company and this project has been a wonderful way to dig into my stash of BG and just go to town.

July: Again, lots and lots of Basic Grey! I love how easy this layout was to create and love that this month had room for lots of pictures.

August: For this month, I went with some fun new Jillibean Soup items. I REALLY love the colors of this line!

September: For this month I grabbed a kit from Scrapbook Circle. I've been holding on to this one (mainly because I didn't know what to do with it), and it turns out that it was perfect for the month of September.

October: Ah...I have to say, one of my favorites. I just LOVE this Teressa Collins line! The colors are amazing and working with them was so easy!

November: This is my other favorite. I started out using some papers from the November Birds of a Feather kit club. Lots of distressing (inking) and of course, Prima flowers.

And Finally....December: Another month that used lots of pictures (which was good because I had a ton from my December Daily project). I grabbed my stash of Girls' Papier Tinsel and Twig line and had tons of fun putting this one together.

I have to admit, that I didn't follow every single sketch to the "T", and not all of my layouts look alike. However, I'm okay with that...because that's my true scrapping style. I've also loved using lots of my stash and working my way through some of my extra kits that have been laying around, just waiting for the perfect layout.

Okay, it's now Friday morning and I have an early morning date with my son and soccer conditioning...so I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

A Sarasota said...

Those are all so AWESOME! Love them, esp. the orange and black Teresa COllins papers ones... miss ya! This summer has been crazy and I'm not online very much, just wanted to say hello and enjoy the rest of your summer! stay cool...
alecia