Sunday, December 05, 2010

Good Sunday Morning, All!
I hate to admit that I haven't had time to scrap this weekend like I had hoped. Yesterday Zack had a double header for indoor soccer, so we were gone from 10am until almost 3pm. Once home, I started cleaning the house and continued decorating. After that it was a run to Home Depot to pick up more stuff for my new scrapping desk (including paint) and then home to finally clean up my scrapping space.
Today I MUST work on laundry...but hope (fingers crossed) to get some scrapping done. I have a new scrapping order (just came yesterday) full of goodies and several layouts already starting to take place in my mind.
I do want to let you know that all of the December challenges have been loaded over at From Here 2 Scrapternity. Also, instead of a crop this month, Ms. Pam and I have decided that anyone that completes a December challenge will have her name placed into a drawing for a scrapping prize at the end of the month!
Okay...off to start the laundry. Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: