Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow Day/Two Hour Delay...yep, that's what we've had so far this week. We had snow come through this weekend, and picked p several inches of white stuff. Add to that blowing wind and freezing temps, and we were off yesterday.
Today, the snow is under control, but the temperature is only at 3 degrees...that's right, 3 degrees...so we are currently on a two hour delay.
While I love snow days, the fact that we are dealing with all of this in December doesn't bode well for us, since we usually don't have delays or snow days until later in January or in February.
On the other hand, I did get some scrapping done, yesterday. I finished my next-to-last SSU "assignment" over at {SAS} and created a photo wreath (as seen in Gooseberry Patch).
Now I just need to find some sunshine so that I can get pictures and get them posted.
Before I go, make sure you jump over to XOXO for their new December scraplift challenge. There are more awesome layouts to pick for this challenge and the prize is from Candy Shoppe Designs.
Have a great Tuesday and keep warm out there!

No comments: