Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Tuesday Evening, All!
I just finished up a couple of scrapping projects and couldn't wait to share (plus, who really wants to do dishes when there is scrapping to be done?)
Between the snow day yesterday and the two hour delay today, I was able to get some scrapping done these past couple of days.
This first layout was created for a SSU class over at SAS. The class was on Upcycling scrapping packages. I have tons of pretty Prima packages, and decided that the doilies were just too pretty to pass up. I used one of them on this layout. The small doily on the side is the one from the package.
I used my December Scrapbook Circle kit for this layout and an awesome sketch from Creative Scrappers (#126):


This wreath is similar to one that I saw in a Gooseberry Patch magazine and decided to try. I used lots of old Daisy D papers on here and even threw on some Prima backing (the smaller greenish circles). I really love how this turned out and may create a couple for Christmas gifts for next year:


This final layout is for the last SSU class; Painting. I REALLY had issues with this one since letting paint fly is NOT something I'm very good at doing (OCD and all that) So, this isn't totally wild and crazy, but for me it's a start.
I created this layout for Zack. He's going to be 14 in a couple months and I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by me. I just wanted something fun and funky to reflect how I see him, and this layout was born:



Okay, I'm off to clean up the kitchen and then work on school stuff (lesson plans and grading, here I come......) Have a wonderful Tuesday night and stay warm out there!

No comments: