Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas. Life has been totally crazy around the Harper household the past few weeks and I haven't had much time to do any blogging. We had school until the end of the day on the 21st, and then there were several scrapping presents that I had to start and/or finish....needless to say it was pretty stressful until Monday of this week.
Now I'm feeling the after Christmas blues and am hoping to dispel them with some scrapping in the next few days.
So, now to share those scrappy gifts that I created this year:
The first one was for my wonderful in-laws. They celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this year and I FINALLY got my hands on their wedding pictures. They only bought 8 of them, so I figured I would put them onto layouts. I used lots of sketches (THANK YOU, Creative Scrappers) and several of my scrapping kits to create these layouts:

Besides the album, I also made a couple of photo wreaths for my mom and my grandfather. I got the idea from a Gooseberry Patch magazine and they were so much fun to make!
This one was for my mom:
And this one is for my grandpa:

Okay, now I'm off to work on a layout. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous pages Linda! I LOVE the masking you did on your first page!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what beautiful pages! those papers are just perfect for those heritage photos! great job!!!

those wreaths are pretty cool too!